If you’d like to feel like you’re in Florida (especially if you are living in a cold weather place), you can still buy all three books in the Sweetheart Sisters series! The Sweetheart Bargain kicked it off, followed by The Sweetheart Rules and all-new The Sweetheart Secret! Or, if you’re in a cooking mood, check out my Sweet and Savory romances—starting with The Bride Wore Chocolate.
This month, I’m featuring a spotlight presentation on my Posse Member of the Month. The Shirley Jump Reader Posse is a great group of hand-picked readers who help spread the word about my new releases. I love them all, but thought it’d be cool to pick one Posse Member of the Month to focus on and give a little shout-out to. I’m sure you’ll love meeting Ramona, who is an avid reader of Shirley Jump romances and one of the best author cheerleaders I’ve ever known. Read on after Ramona’s profile to see the surprise I have for my readers this month!
From: Chicago, IL
- My earliest reader memory was 4th grade when I ordered books from the Scholastic order forms. Love Judy Blume books. Read them all.
- My favorite book now I can read again and again: When Snow Falls by Brenda Novak. It’s just a really feel good book, and I can relate to.
- My favorite place to read is my couch. That couch is in my kitchen. Funny as that sounds it’s the outside deck furniture moved in for the winter last year and never made it back out. So it’s my peace haven so to speak. Look out to the protective lands in my backyard.
- My favorite kind of book is contemporary, but love to mix it up. Reason being I love the happily ever start. I’m a big sap when it comes to romance.
- My favorite Shirley Jump book~The Christmas Baby Surprise. It was my very first book of Shirley’s and I just fell love with the story line. And was hooked on her books.
- I love Cakes, all different kinds. Chocolate Fudge cake my favorite.
- I love Dogs, allergic to Cats.
- A cool fact about me: I love to karaoke.
To celebrate Ramona’s month, I’m giving away an ebook copy of any of the books I mentioned in the newsletter this month (one of the Sweetheart Sister books or one of the Sweet and Savory books). There’s a ton of ways to enter!